Pittsford Pediatrics at 585-385-1710, located at 59B Monroe Avenue, Pittsford, was started in 1960. Dr. Rufus S. Bynum first opened his practice at 10 North Main Street. He was joined shortly by Dr. Donald M. Eldredge and the practice moved to 19 State Street (the previously yellow house across from the Pittsford Library). In the late 60's Dr. Bernard Gross joined the practice. These three doctors were Pittsford Pediatric Associates for over 20 years, moving the practice to our present location in 1985. Dr. Matteo LoPreiato joined the practice in the early 1990's and remained a central part of the practice until he moved back to his hometown in Connecticut in 2005. Today, Dr. Hahn, Dr. Sengupta, Dr. Goldberg, Dr. Topa and now Dr. Wojtovich continue the tradition of community based pediatrics that started over 50 years ago. Welcome to Pittsford Pediatrics!